Screen Paver is an easy to use photo slideshow screen saver that uses your own digital picture collections. The following features are available:
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 are supported.
- Support for JPEG, PNG, and bitmap picture formats (as well as shortcuts to such images).
- Use an unlimited number of pictures from local and/or network directories.
- Adjustable picture display time.
- Display pictures in alphabetical or random order, or by file date.
- Accounts for digital camera Exif orientation.
- Remember last picture in alphabetical or by-date mode.
- 35 user-selectable transition effects.
- Adjustable transition speed.
- Choose from a variety of different options for stretching/shrinking/tiling the pictures.
- Preview pictures as thumbnails during directory selection.
- Enable/Disable different picture sets with a mouse click.
- Favorite pictures can be saved (as shortcuts) on the fly into a favorites directory.
- Automatically select all subdirectories.
- Long filename captions with optional date can be displayed with the pictures.
- Wallpaper can be easily created while previewing thumbnails.
- Automatic wallpaper changer (last picture displayed while running can be wallpapered).
- Screen saver can be paused and continued during normal operation.
- Screen saver can operate in manual slideshow mode.
- pictures can be advanced by hand in either normal or manual modes.
- A user message can be placed over the pictures.
- Select CDs or audio files to play during the slide show.
- Multiple monitors are supported.
- Selectable background color for pictures that do not fill the screen.
- Password protection is supported.
- Low registration (purchase) cost and online registration available.
- Multi-user discounts also available (see Purchasing Options).
Bonus Screen Saver Utility
An additional screen saver utility is available free for registered users (Screen Saver QuickStart). This small (51k) utility resides in the Tray area of the Windows Taskbar and provides you with the ability to quickly configure, select, or run the current screen saver, as well as the ability to quickly disable and re-enable screen saving. This bonus utility is available by download only. Download instructions will be provided by email to registered users.